You are welcome to access and use the Content of this website subject to the following conditions:
- The Content may not be used in a way that misrepresents the intent of the original source.
- If you wish to use any Content, it must be accompanied by the following notice: “Copyright © Radio Bahá’í WLGI” together with attribution to this source where appropriate.
- Audio-Visual content including video clips, audio clips, maps, and photographs may be cropped and edited for size. No other editing is permitted. Each user of the Audio-Visual content is given a limited, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, distribute, link, and/or display this content provided the intent, character, nature or meaning of the content remains unaltered.
- Any use for a commercial purpose requires permission prior to use. For inquiries, please email email@example.com
- Radio Bahá'í WLGI reserves the right to withdraw permission to use the Content at any time and for any use. In such circumstances, the use of the Content should cease immediately.
- Radio Bahá'í WLGI does not endorse or take responsibility for third-party uses of the Content. Further, Radio Bahá'í WLGI will not be responsible or liable to any person or organization for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that may result from access to or use of the Content.
- All album art displayed on this website, and pdf files or images that are in the Events Calendar are the copyrighted content of the artist or record company in the case of the album art, or the organization sponsoring the event in the case of the Events Calendar. Permission to use those images and graphic files must be obtained from the copyright holder.
These conditions may be revised at any time without notice.